0 items / 0.00

Dibond ? American Box ?

What are the Dibond or AmericanBox options that I can see sometimes?

Prints are basically... prints : it means photo paper with a picture on it. 

This is the most basic artistic choice, that will fit for anybody who wishes either to collect prints and store them in folios, or who wants to take care of the framing themselves. 

In other cases, you may prefer the Dibond or AmericanBox options : 

- Dibond is a very strong sandwich of aluminum and polycarbonate on which the print is collated (the photo is not printed on the aluminum but on the same top-range photo paper which is then stick to it). It guarantees that the print remains perfectly flat. 

It is very convenient as it comes with a system that enables to put the picture directly on the wall, as soon as it arrives to your home - more or less than this one (not contractual) : 

- The American Box is the most luxury finish! Not only the print is collated to Dibond, but also it is framed in a case that does not touch it, as if it was floating in the air! For sure you will love it. If you chose that option, I will contact you so that we decide together the color and size of the framing.